Best SEO Copywriting Services
Apps Innovations provides the best SEO Copywriting services at an affordable cost. We write researched, search engine optimized content for our clients’ websites. If you need help with website copywriting, product descriptions, blog writing, article writing, press release or your content marketing strategy, our professionals content writers can help you. Whatever type of content you need, we can supply it in a matter of hours!
SEO copywriting is the practice of creating compelling copy that is suitable for the web. In addition to writing in a way that appeals to a particular audience, the copywriter must comprehend how to write so that search engines index the web copy in a way that delivers the most pertinent visitors to the website.
As the majority of work we do involves SEO copywriting, all of our copywriters are skilled in this area. To obtain a quote, simply send us an inquiry sketching out your prerequisites, or call us on (+91) 991 156 2116 to discuss your project.
What We Do
- We create researched, targeted, concise content
- We help you to grow your website into a great online resource
- We’ll use great content to increase your sales
- Hand-created Title, description and keyword tags, for top positioning and conversion rates.
- Fantastic, sharable SEO content.
Doing your own SEO Copywriting
Funds are tight for many start-ups and small enterprises and undertakings. If you need to do the writing yourself rather than hire a copywriter, here are some basic SEO copywriting techniques that may offer assistance:
- For web page text and blog posts, use sub-headings and lists (if appropriate). People searching for information online want to find it quickly. They tend to scan sites and pages, looking at the most obvious areas of the text (for example: headings, opening sentences and lists) to determine relevance. When they’re unable to determine this quickly, many visitors will hit the back button rather than continue to read.
- Be concise. Avoid lengthy sentences and long sections. Get to the point quickly – while you still have readers’ keen attention.
- Before you begin the copywriting, determine the information your readers are most likely to be looking for, and think about how to make that information easy to locate or see.
- SEO copywriting must speak to search engines too. Identify the common search terms people use when searching online for the services, products or information you are offering.
- When including keyword phrases, don’t over-do it. Your copy must read well and flow naturally. This can be particularly difficult when a keyword phrase includes a location name. For example, I may wish to include the term ‘copywriter Sydney’ (which as you probably noticed, I just did) but if I repeated that phrase several times throughout the text, the copy would sound unnatural. Google would be equally unimpressed.
- Rather than repeat particular keyword phrases numerous times in copy, use some terms that are semantically related – but again, the focus should be on copy that appeals to human site visitors.
- Include a ‘call to action’ if this is appropriate. Tell visitors what they need to do next, whether it’s to call you, download a document, make an inquiry, or register for an event.
- When you’ve completed the first draft of your copy, set it aside for a day or two, then come back for another look. Put yourself in the position of a site visitor. Why are you there? What would you want to know before you make an inquiry or place and order? Does the copy make you want to take action?
- Edit the copy. First drafts are often more wordy than they need to be and even the most skilled copywriter needs to edit and refine. Are there more concise ways to express some points?
- Proof-read to pick up any typos or errors, or ask someone else to do this for you.
No time to do the writing? Our writing service can assist you with blog posts, articles, copy for a new website, or revision/amendment of dated web copy. Call or email us today for a quote on SEO copywriting or other writing services.